Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Email from Alicia: CF 2008

Hello Everyone,

We had a fabulous Cousin Float 2007.

We are already looking to plan the Cousin Float 2008.

We need everyones input:
1. What weekend works better for you? July 31 - August 3 or August 7-10?
2. Terry and Sara found a great place that could potentially be better
. They have a motel and cabins to stay at as well as tent / rv sites and the prices is very compatible. It is about 20 minutes further, but it would be great for all of us to be closer together.
Here is the place we found (link below). Let me know what you think...or if you would rather stay at Lake Selmac?

http://www.countryhillsresort.com/

If you don't see someone's email on here, will you forward to them and CC me so that I will have the email addresses, etc. I don't have Jeffery or Tims...Denine - maybe you can forward? Also don't have Tony's either...or Drew & Brandi. Okay, all for now.

I would like to get next year booked by Friday, so if you could all email me by Thursday, we can decide.

Let me know what dates you would like to reserve and if you want the motel,cabin, rv, or tent sites.

Hotel

Cabins

RV area

Tent sites
ICE CREAM PARLOR
The Creek

Thank you.Alicia

No comments: